Tessior® System - the first and only value preserving, reliable dual protection against GTD
Tessior® System is a proven effective solution in protecting pruning wounds and preventing Grapevine Trunk Diseases. The first dual protection, ready to use, precise and flexible system that secures the sustainable future of your vineyards. Prune. Protect. Preserve.
The Tessior®System consists of a fungicide by BASF and a tailor-made application device by MESTO to allow point-spray applications on fresh pruning wounds.
- Comfortable textile carrying unit for back-friendly and efficient working.
- Direct connection of device to product container.
- Product container for direct use in application device. 1L or 5L container size easily interchangeable.
- Pocket for battery of FELCO 801 / 811 / 820 can be used.
- Trigger gun with solenoid valve for precise dosage, location adaptable for left- and right-handers.
- Control unit with 4 spray settings and cleaning mode.
There's a serious threat to your vineyard out there. GTD can infect vines directly after pruning!
Many challenges keep wine growers awake at night, but long-term none is more threatening and difficult to resolve than Grapevine Trunk Diseases (GTDs). The spores released by GTD pathogens infect fresh pruning wounds. It is a problem that can drastically damage the whole vineyard and cause unpredictably high additional costs and financial losses. Therefore, it is important to protect the wounds as soon as possible after pruning with Tessior® System.
Grape Trunk Diseases can have unpredictable and devastating effects in the vineyard …
Read more information on the fungicide